2 cups milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups salted peanuts, chopped
1 (14 ounce) package caramels
1/4 cup whipping cream
1. Melt together 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter then spread on bottom of 9 X 13 cake pan- put in refrigerator or freezer to set up while next layer is prepared.
2. Boil 1/4 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup evaporated milk together for 5 minutes.
3. Take off stove and add 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme, 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 1/2 cups salted and chopped peanuts.
4. Pour over first layer that was chilling then place back in freezer.
5. Melt 14 ounces of caramels with 1/4 cup whipping creme until smooth then pour over second layer that is chilling- place back in freezer.
6. Melt together 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter then spread on the top of of third layer in the pan.
7. Return to chill until set up.
8. Store in refrigerator to keep from getting too soft and to aid in cutting and serving.
9. Too wonderful for words!