- 8oz package of Cream Cheese, room temp.
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Sprinkles
- Graham Crackers for Dipping
1. Place cream cheese in your mixing bowl and beat on medium high speed for 3 min. or until it becomes light and whipped.
2. Bring speed down to medium and add the sour cream and vanilla mix until incorporated. Slowly add the powdered sugar and cake mix to the bowl and mix until combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula and then gently fold in the sprinkles.
3. Serve cold with graham crackers, pretzels, or fresh fruit slices. Enjoy!