3 cups Milk
2 pkg (4oz) Chocolate Pudding
1 tub (8oz) Cool Whip
1 baked 9" square brownie layer, cooled and cut into 1" cubes (about 5 1/2 cups)
2 cups raspberries
Pour milk into a large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Mix with whisk for 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of cool whip. Place half of the brownie cubes in a 2 quart serving bowl; top with half of the pudding mixture, half of the raspberries, and half of the remaining cool whipped topping. Repeat all layers. Refridgerate at least 1 hr. before serving. Keep refridgerated.
Makes 16 servings.
Thursday, September 22, 2016
1 lbs. Pork Sausage
1 (8oz) package Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough
8 Eggs, beaten
2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 tsp. dried Oregano
1. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13" baking dish.
3. Line the bottom of the prepared baking dish with crescent roll dough, and sprinkle with crumbled sausage. In a large bowl, mix beaten eggs, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar. Season the mixture with oregano, and pour over the sausage and crescent rolls.
4. Bake 25-30 min. in the preheated oven, or ontil a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
1 cup Butter, melted
2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
4 tbsp. Peanut Butter
1. In am medium bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13" pan.
2. In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in a microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr. before cutting.