Friday, February 9, 2018

Sugar Free

Hello readers, I have been on a diet for a while now and I'm doing my best with being sugar free. So far I've made a couple of treats that are basically like peanut butter cups but without the sugar. I do however drink sparkling Bai which has 1g of sugar. Basically I can't eat red meats, bread, soda, pasta, and alcohol (even though I don't drink). I have to have citrus fruit everyday (I just juice 3 oranges or 1 grapefruit) 8 cups o water, fish or chicken, green vegetables, and do a 30 min. workout. It's technically a 7 day diet (I'm on day 5) that supposedly helps you lose 10 lbs. (so far I've lost 6!) but I'm going to try staying on until I'm back at the average weight for my age and size (between 107.8 - 145.6 lbs. according to this website that was rather offending, lol!). Here's the workout that I've been trying:

15 squat jumps 5 pushups 25 high knees 7 burpees 10 lunges 7 squats 5 pushups 10 lunges 5 pushups 7 squats 15 squat jumps 1 min. wall-sit 5 pushups 25 high knees repeat 3 times

 I do it once before breakfast, once before lunch, and again before dinner. I don't think it's healthy to eat directly after exercise so I wait at least 20 min. And if you need water, take a small sip at a time. The best thing about this diet is I'm still able to eat sushi. It's my absolute favorite! I'll try to get some sushi recipes up along with a Pocky recipe. For those who don't know what Pocky is, it's basically like a bread cracker stick dipped in chocolate. Anyway, please comment if you try this diet, and share your results!! I'll love to read about your experiences with the recipes on here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment