- 1 small Sugar Pumpkin (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 large Egg Yolks
- 1 large Egg
- 1 cup Half-&-Half
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 (12 oz.) can Fat-Free Evaporated Milk
- 6 tbsp. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 tbsp. Egg Whites, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. Butter, melted
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Frozen Reduced-Fat Whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Pierce pumpkin 5 times with a knife; place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 for 1 hr. and 15 min. or until tender when pierced. Let stand 10 min. Discard stem, skin, and seeds. Place 1 cup chopped pumpkin (8 1/2oz.) in a large bowl. (save remaining pumpkin for another use) Beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add 1/3 cup sugar and next 4 ingredients (through whole egg); beat until well blended.
3. Place half-&-half and next 4 ingredients (through milk) in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat to 180 or until tiny bubbles form around the edge. Add milk mixture to pumpkin mixture. Beat at low speed 1 min. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth-lined sieve into a bowl. Discard solids. Divide mixture evenly among 8 (4oz.) ramekins. Place ramekins in a large roasting pan. Add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 in; bake at 325 for 50 min. or until center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove ramekins from pan; cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill 4 hrs.
4. Combine cracker crumbs and next 4 ingredients. Spread mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325 for 25 min. Let stand 5 min. Place crumb mixture in a zip-top plastic bag, and coarsely crush using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Top each custard with 1 tbsp. whipped topping and about 2 tsp. graham crumble.