- 1 lb. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Shallot, sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 tsp. Fresh Thyme
- 3/8 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Whole-Wheat Panko
- 2 (8-oz.) Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 3 tbsp. Canola Mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's)
- 1.5 oz. Parmesan Cheese, grated and divided (about 6 tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. fat-free milk
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 oz. Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Basil Leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine tomatoes and 1 tbsp. oil; toss. Arrange tomato mixture on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 375 for 35 min. or until browned.
3. Increase oven temperature to 425.
4. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add shallot; cook for 5 min. Add garlic; cook 1 min. Add tomatoes, stock, wine, thyme, salt, and pepper; cook 4 min. or until liquid almost evaporates.
5. Place panko in a large skillet; cook over medium heat 3 min. or until toasted, stirring frequently.
6. Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally to form 4 cutlets. Combine mayonnaise, half of parmesan cheese, and milk in a bowl. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over both sides of cutlets. Combine panko, garlic powder, and remaining half of parmesan cheese in another dish. Dredge cutlets in panko mixture.
7. Place cutlets on a wire rack coated with cooking spray. Place rack on baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 15 min. or until chicken is done.
8. Preheat broiler to high.
9. Top each cutlet with 2 tbsp. tomato mixture; top tomato mixture evenly with mozzarella cheese. Broil 3 min. or until cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle with basil, and serve with remaining tomato mixture.