-1 pound Boneless Sirloin Steak, Trimmed and Cut Into 1/4-in. Slices
- 4 tsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp. Salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper, divided
- 1/2 tsp. Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Orageno
- 1 (28-oz) can Unsalted Whole Tomatoes, undrained
- 4 (1-in.-thick) slices Ciabatta Bread (about 5 oz.)
- 2 oz. Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Torn Basil Leaves
1. Preheat broiler to high
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Combine steak and 1 tsp. oil in a large bowl; toss to coat. Sprinkle steak with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Add steak to pan; cook for 2 min. or until browned, stirring occasionally. Remove steak from pan.
3. Reduce heat to medium-high. Add remaining 1 tsp. oil to pan, and swirl to coat. Add garlic, and sauté for 30 sec. Add oregano, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt, remaining 1/4 tsp. pepper, and tomatoes. Reduce heat, and simmer 6 min., mashing tomato mixture with a potato masher. Return steak to pan, and toss to coat.
4. Place bread on a baking sheet; broil 1 min. or until lightly toasted. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over bread slices; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Broil 2 min. or until cheese begins to brown. Sprinkle with basil.