Thursday, March 5, 2015
Homemade Ice Cream
*very little amount
2 tbsp. Powdered Sugar
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
6 tbsp. Rock Salt
1 pint sized Ziploc Plastic Bag
1 gallon sized Ziploc Plastic Bag
several Ice Cubes
1. Put heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
2. Fill the large bag half full with ice, and add rock salt.
3. Place the small bag in the large bag, and seal the large bag.
4. Shake vigorously until the mixture in the smaller bag is ice cream (about 6-8 min.).
5. Wipe the salty water and ice from the top of the small bag.
6. Open the bag and pour its contents into a bowl. Enjoy!